After a successful build and many months on-site, there are just a handful of new apartments for sale at Tavern Quay within the final phase, Ensign House.
An ever-growing group of residents have already moved into the development – no doubt looking forward to enjoying a summer by the River Thames and exclusive access to Tavern Quay’s residents-only roof terrace. If you need any more convincing that the waterside homes at Tavern Quay are for you, read these development highlights:-
- Without question, a view over the River Thames is one of the most majestic in the world. Buying a new waterside apartment at Tavern Quay means you can watch the world float by from the comfort of your own home. Plus, it’s a well known fact that a waterside view adds value to a property – giving you an extra edge when it comes to reselling.
Unrivalled transport links
- Whatever your chosen mode of transport, Tavern Quay delivers. There’s the Tube at Canada Water (Jubilee line), the London Overground at Surrey Quays, the river taxi service from the end of Rope Street (on which the development is set), a Thames-side cycle path stretching both up and down stream, frequent buses on several routes and the ability to walk to London Bridge transport hub in less than an hour, if you want to add steps to your fitness tracker.
5* hotel living for life
- The Tavern Quay difference lies within how we present our development and the legacy we leave behind. In place are a hotel lobby-style reception which is manned by a professional concierge, mood lighting and works of art in communal areas, a high level of security that includes monitored CCTV, secure underground car parking and video entry. Internally, every apartment has a luxurious specification that includes state-of-the art fitted kitchens and bathrooms, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes with illumination, floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and Nest thermostats that can be controlled via mobile devices outside of the home.
- Tavern Quay puts you at the heart of the South Bank action. Residents are within walking distance to the exciting regeneration zone at Surrey Quays, a three minute journey to Canary Wharf from Canada Water Tube station, close to the emerging leisure and social quarters Flat Iron Square and London Bridge City Estate, within easy reach of Borough and Maltby Street market, and have excellent access to London’s leading universities and centres of further education.
Benefits and perks
- Added extras include a well-equipped gym and leisure centre opposite the development, an adjacent water sports centre, a secure underground cycle store, a 10 year Premier Build warranty, a 125 lease on every apartment and a roof terrace for the exclusive use of residents with stunning river views.
Don’t forget – contact Tavern Quay today to book a viewing or make a reservation on the few available apartments left for sale. It’s a fabulous opportunity to own an affordably priced slice of paradise.